Join me for the Small Business Success Teleseminar 2010
With each New Year, there’s that heady scent of change in the air… But to breathe in the sweet smell of POSITIVE change, you have to take key steps to create it.
It’s a fast-paced world out there nowadays. So it’s super-duper critical to stay a step ahead of your competition. You can’t do that if you don’t stay on top of what’s new.
Embracing business-growing change means getting your marketing house in order and your processes down pat… AND it means learning to use the latest, most forward-looking ways to grow your small business in 2010 (think social media, online PR, and more).
That’s why I’m inviting you to join me for F*R*E*E at the Small Business Success Telesummit 2010 in January. Listen in as 12 small business experts (including your truly!) share our best business-building secrets, AND answer your questions live!
Need a preview? Here’s a sampling of what these experts will be covering (complete with live Q&A phone time so you can ask YOUR questions):
- How to spot REAL opportunities on the Web, and what to do about them
- How small-business owners can bust through roadblocks and shift from overwhelmed to in-control, focused action, and use systems to get crucial and routine work done in the fastest, most effective way
- Understanding how the impression you make on people is the impression they’ll have of your business—learn to make it quite good, and memorable
- Discovering the RIGHT way to ask for work to be completed by a Virtual Assistant when you have a hard-to-describe vision in mind, looking specifically at the magic of good communication
- What you need to know to write a press release TODAY, and how they differ from the ones of yesteryear
- …And plenty more!
This awesome line-up is speaking over three weekdays—and that means at least some of the presentation bound to fit your schedule. Check it out here, and be sure to reserve your spot as phone lines are limited!
We both know that if you want your small business to keep growing (regardless of the darned economy), you need to keep soaking up advice on marketing and running your business more effectively.
So go for it, and join me at Small Business Success Telesummit
I promise it’s going to get your business off to a terrific start in 2010!
Virtual Word Publishing