Most professionals realize the unique skill set of the VA in today’s market are invaluable in promoting, marketing and enhancing their business ventures. Today’s Coaches, Authors, speakers and other businesses are recognizing the value of VA support. Sending out articles, press releases, and branching out into media campaigns is just one of the ways clients are utilizing a virtual assistant and this can be exciting as well as rewarding for both parties. If you aren’t adding article marketing to your list of services you provide as a virtual assistant, you should.
One of the most important items to remember is do your research. A VA will have researched some of the following in advance:
• Your client’s product/service. Is there something different, relevant is it uniquely marketable?
• Your target audience, their needs including solutions, enabling their business to run better/smoother?
• What are cost effective, specific avenues for releasing articles, press releases, PR Campaigns generating exposure?
• Ranking, your clients Google Status including their Amazon Page Ranking for the articles you are submitting for them.
The success of any PR Campaign is in highly relevant, fresh, insightful content. Know and collaborate with your client. Ensure that your writing is:
• Thought provoking, ask questions, peak your readers curiosity.
• Includes how/why this product/service is a valuable asset.
• Valuable information – what are the benefits of the products or services they are giving and how can you connect that with the target audience.
Inserting keywords into your articles further promotes success, generating additional exposure and publicity. Incorporate the content below before you send out that release:
• Correct keywords. Do a keyword search and analysis.
• An SEO search including Google, Adwords, Word Tracker, etc.
• Add keywords to image links when possible.
See why you should be adding article marketing to your services as a VA. You benefit, the clients benefit, and most importantly you are getting valuable information out there on topics of interest.
Diana Ennen is the President of Virtual Word Publishing, http://www.virtualwordpublishing.com and co-author of So You Want To Be a Work-At-Home Mom: A Christian’s Guide to Starting a Home-Based Business with Jill Hart and also VA the Series: Become a Highly Successful Sought After VA (Kelly Poelker). Follow her on Twitter @dianaennen