On our facebook page for VA the Series (https://www.facebook.com/#!/becomeava) we have been providing tips from our book. Would love for you to join us there!
In the meantime, here are a few tips for working with a subcontractor. If you have tips, I’d love to hear them too.
Here are a few tips for working effectively with a subcontractor.
1) Hire someone who is qualified and above all else dependable
2) Hire someone that is familiar with the work you need done
3) Have a contract that outlines the working relationship
4) Be clear on your instructions and deadlines
5) Communication is key
6) Give yourself leaway with client deadlines (especially in the beginning). That gives you extra time before the client expects the work.
7) Be good to your subcontractor and reward them well.
Again, if you have tips for working with a subcontractor, we’d love to hear them. Post below.