Get consulting sessions (PR Bursts) with best-selling author and PR Pro, Diana Ennen. A typical session runs approximately 60 minutes and during that time we go over the basics of that topic, whether it’s starting your VA business or getting PR. These quick, to the point sessions, will give you a good understanding of these topics and will enable you to utilize them in your business. And for only $149.00, it’s a real steal.
Consulting Session topics include:
- Press Release Writing Burst – What are press releases, and why does your business need them? In this information-packed session, you’ll not only learn the basics of writing press releases, but I’ll share my latest tips and tricks for turning those press releases into effective, dynamic marketing tools. A press release is a powerful way to promote your own business or that of your clients and a necessity for marketing. Let me walk you through it and help you master press release writing with secrets I’ve learned over my 25 years in business. We will discuss among other things, how to make that title sizzle (and also SEO-inspired), what to include in that first paragraph to keep them reading more, the body of the release and what needs to go in there each and every time, and also the all-important call to action paragraph. You’ll leave having a great understanding of what a press release is and what you need to do to create one (or more) for your business.
- Press Release Distribution Burst – Online press release distribution sites are set up to provide you with an avenue for getting your press release out to the right target markets. The process for online distribution can be a little daunting, but I’ll show you how easy and painless it really is. It’s all about knowing the best sites to use to get the best results! We also go over free press releases vs. paid releases, the differences, and what you need to know to get the results you want.
- Article Marketing Burst – Article marketing works, and it’s one of the best ways to get on Google’s front pages and establish you as an expert. It is simply writing about what you know and getting it in front of those who have a need for that information. But there are some guidelines that are very important to follow to make sure you get the best results. We will discuss all those including: Writing a powerful title, that opening and critical first paragraph (to keep them reading), best way to keep their attention (bullet points), the closing paragraph and how to add in that call to action, and then how to create a perfect bio.
- Article Distribution Burst – Distributing your online articles is a lot like distributing press releases. Knowing the best sites to submit to will make all the difference in the exposure you get. Different sites cater to different topics, and they all have their own page rankings, so it’s important to know which ones will produce the greatest results. By the end of this informative session, you’ll be ready to tackle article distribution like an old pro…just like me! Also, I’ll share with you my SECRET WEAPONS for getting more done.
- Pitching the Media Burst –Pitching is critical for PR success, and learning the right way to pitch and who to pitch to will make all the difference in your success. This lively discussion will help you learn the basics of pitching the media, including how to develop your pitch to have the most impact, which type of media to contact, and the proper way to approach the various media sources. We’ll discuss how to write the pitch, ways to distribute it, etc. Most importantly though, I will share with you the do’s and don’t for pitching success. There truly are solid “you can do this, but not that” pitching methods and I’ll share those with you.
- Marketing Your VA Business – Market! Market! Market! A solid marketing strategy is key for success in your VA business, or any business, for that matter. This fun and informative session will help you develop the strategy that is best for your business. We first determine who your target audience is, and then we discuss several of the top ways to market your VA business, both online and in person. Just a few topics we might discuss (again depending on your target audience) would be press release and article marketing, Google Adwords campaigns, utilizing social media, conferences and tradeshows, pitching the media, and much more!
For virtual assistants, marketing takes on a special dimension in that so much of the business is acquired and conducted via the Internet, so marketing has to be done there as well. We’ll discuss several ways to make your VA business stand out from the others!
- VA Bursts- Running your VA Business – Working from home as a virtual assistant is the greatest job ever! I’ve been doing it for over 25 years, and I would not want to do anything else. I love this particular burst because I’m able to share a bit of wisdom from my own experiences and help others to learn ways to operate their business successfully. We discuss everything from working efficiently, handling multiple clients, and maintaining your workload while continuing to market. We also talk about the challenges of making sure you keep your business running successfully, which means YOU CONTROL your business, not your clients. If you are feeling overwhelmed in your VA business, then this is your session. Join me and see how it can all be done. It’s nice to have a friend in your corner. How about an experienced friend who has been there and done that and can guide you into how you can too.
- VA Niche Burst – One of the most difficult things for most new virtual assistants is identifying their niche—taking that one area of skill and talent where they most excel, and identifying a market for those services. VAs often bring years of experience with them to the industry, and that experience typically covers many areas of expertise. Does that sound like you? So, how do you narrow that down to a niche that will allow you to do what you love and what you’re best at, and then find the right target market to profit from that skill and expertise? Join this fun-filled burst and I’ll show you how!
Also, for those that already know their niche, we can discuss how to excel in that niche and get the right clients.
- Entrepreneur Burst – Starting Your Own Business – Webster’s Dictionary defines an entrepreneur as “one who organizes, manages, and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise.” In other words, you’re the one who wears ALL of the hats, and often at the same time! If you have a great idea for a business, and the passion to join the entrepreneurial community, then you need to sign up for this burst! You’ll learn what it takes to get your business started, from deciding what it is you want to do and who your clients should be, to selecting and registering the name, and developing your business and marketing plan. You won’t want to miss this discussion!
PR Bursts Consulting 1 Hour Session
with Diana Ennen for $149.00
Also, we realize that after your session, you might want to take it even further and have us help you review the media you create or assist you in digging deeper into the topic. For those, we recommend our Combo-Burst Packages. You get the first initial consultation and a 45 minute follow-up session for only $275.00. This allows you to take what you learn and take action ensuring you are on the right track. We highly recommend this!
Combo-Burst Package of Consultation
& Follow-up Session with Diana Ennen for $275
And finally, for those who want multiple sessions (and who wouldn’t!), we recommend our Burst Value Packs. We have various options for you to choose from.
PR Bursts Value Packs with Diana Ennen